Yeah, really. We just spent some time at Oceanside Beach again. Very fun. Very cold, too...very, very cold!!!! School has started for me, but not too intense just yet. And I got a new spider -- his name is Sebastian and I believe, from what the man at the reptile store said today, that he is a St. Thomas Cross spider. Anyway, he's very handsome, sporting a black body, yellow squiggly lines, and an impressive set of fangs. I need to do some research now and find out how poisonous he is. All spiders are poisonous to some degree, but only a few are poisonous to humans...and at any rate, however poisonous he is, I'm certainly not letting him sit on my arm! He's very handsome, but he does give me the creeps...just a little bit... Well, that's about all to say. When I get a good picture of him, I'll post it...unless you'd rather I didn't!
Welcome to Cowgirl For Jesus!!
We're still under some construction at the moment, so if something looks odd to you, or if you cannot see all of my text or something goofy like that, please please please leave me a comment to let me know about it!! Thanks so much! :)
God bless!
We're still under some construction at the moment, so if something looks odd to you, or if you cannot see all of my text or something goofy like that, please please please leave me a comment to let me know about it!! Thanks so much! :)
God bless!
Thursday, September 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
:shiver: I'm squeamish... very squeamish. But I have to admit, a picture wouldn't be all bad. ;)
Aw, you were so close to us! Let me know next time you're going to be down this way, and we'll have to make a point to see each other!
Aunt Sherry said "It is not necessary to post a picture of Sally"
Post a Comment